Asked by Alex from Honduras | Sep. 07, 2014 02:40
About:China Embassy in Japan

Honduran in Japan going to China for a 3 months training program

Hello, I'm a Honduran citizen, I am currently in Japan for tourism and I got an 3 months internship opportunity with a foreign company in Beijing. Currently there's no Chinese embassy in my home country so I have to do all the process in a third country. I have all the documents in order, which includes an invitation letter from the sponsoring company, details of my stay, flight schedule, hotel reservations, traveler's insurance, valid passport with temporary visitor permit to stay in Japan, etc. Can I do the process while in Tokyo?

Answers (1)
Answered by Harvey | Sep. 07, 2014 03:57
You can have a try there. You need to take all your documents to go to the local Chinese embassy for applying.
Related Questions:
Do I need VISA to join training program for 2 months in Beijin bearing Bang...
Asked by Masud Rana from Bangladesh
| Apr. 26, 2016 21:29
Indian Apply Chinese Visa in China
Asked by Dev from India
| May. 09, 2016 22:01
documents to be submitted and by when i should submit. what are the working...
Asked by fernando from Sri Lanka
| Jul. 27, 2015 01:12
Which type visa will be ok for me?
Asked by indrajeet singh from India
| Feb. 16, 2014 03:04
hi. i am going for training to wuhan for 3 months can somebody tell me abo...
Asked by Mr.Joyo from Pakistan
| Apr. 21, 2009 03:16
I am going to Shenzhen from Japan. According to schedule provided to my by ...
Asked by Ms.Divya Shrestha from Nepal
| Feb. 05, 2011 20:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)