Asked by Sheikh Sajid from India | Sep. 02, 2014 05:27
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

Indian Citizen traveling to China From saudi

Dear Sir,

I am Indian Citizen want to travel China from Saudi, Can u brief me the procedure to apply visa, I don't have any idea as I am traveling to china for the first time for business purpose.

Answers (2)
Answered by Keith from Ireland | Sep. 03, 2014 04:24
If you go for trading, you need to apply for a M type through the local embassy/submission acceptance company. If you just go to for market investigation, you need to apply for a F type.

For applying, you need to prepare your valid passport, application form with recent taken photo and an invitation letter from China. After you sumbit the documents, you may need to wait around four working days to get it.
Answered by Sheikh Sajid from India | Sep. 03, 2014 05:43
thank u was very useful. i am planning to go for canton fair 2015
Related Questions:
My flight will have a layover in Shanghai for 12 hours, can I apply for sho...
Asked by Mohammed from Saudi Arabia
| Dec. 15, 2013 21:57
Indian on way to Canada
Asked by Sonu from India
| Aug. 06, 2018 20:04
Hi, I am a Citizen of Pakistan, holding Pakistani Passport but living in ...
Asked by Mr.Muhammad Rizwan Siddiqui from Saudi Arabia
| Jul. 14, 2009 23:02
I am Indian, living and working in Saudi Arabia. I am visiting China for b...
Asked by Mr.Akbar Khan from Saudi Arabia
| Oct. 12, 2009 20:17
I would like to know the requirements for a business visa from KSA
Asked by Abdullah
| Apr. 15, 2013 22:10
Do I need to submit the Bank statement & copy of exit reentry for VISA appl...
Asked by Muhammed Musthafa from Saudi Arabia
| May. 14, 2012 02:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)