Asked by Peter Kim from U.S.A. | Aug. 26, 2014 13:33
About:China Visa Application in USA

Asked by Peter Kim from U.S.A. Can I apply Chines Visa here in L.A. for a tour plan in S. Korea?

I planned to visit to Seoul, Korea from Oct. 2 through Nov. 5, this year. At Seoul, Korea I will take a ' Beijing tour' with a group of a renowned tour company in Seoul.

I am a U.S. citizen and living in L. A. area. In this case, can I apply that to visit China here in L.A. before I leave to Korea or should I apply it in Seoul, Korea? If it is O.K. I prefer to have it here in L.A.

Answers (1)
Answered by Glenn from Singapore | Aug. 26, 2014 21:18
When will you go to China? Do you plan to go after Nov. 5?
If so, you can try to apply it in L. A. Personally speaking, you can enter before it expires. Usually, the validity is 3 monthes, you just need to make sure to enter China before the "Entry Before" date.
Related Questions:
i am a french citizen and want to go to China from the USA can i apply for ...
Asked by berthe from USA
| Apr. 21, 2012 02:15
Applying for Hong Kong visit visa from Dubai and receiving the Stamp in Sri...
Asked by Saman
| Aug. 14, 2014 02:02
I am a Canadian citizen with a Canadian passport and living in the USA
Asked by Sue from USA
| Dec. 20, 2016 20:05
living in N.O,LA,USA, going to China in Sept.; can I apply online?
Asked by andi tompkins from USA
| Jul. 26, 2012 02:35
I am Germany citizen in Iraq. can I apply visa incl. invitation from chines...
Asked by DELDAR from Germany
| Mar. 03, 2013 03:11
I holding an Australian passport, but residence in Thailand (my husband wor...
Asked by Kim from Thailand
| Jul. 10, 2015 02:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)