Asked by Jakie from Netherlands | Aug. 26, 2014 06:39
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

tourist stay for 4 months?(multiple entry?)

i would like to visit china for a longer period of time(4 months) to travel.

i am willing to fly out of the country (or HongKong) if needed.

Can i apply for a tourist visa?
will they allow me to stay for 4 months?
will I have a stay of 30 days and then: Am I Allowed to re-enter the country?

My purpose is go to Xiamen and stay for one month and after this i would like to travel on mainland china for three months.

Answers (1)
Answered by Boris from Australia | Aug. 26, 2014 20:09
You can apply for a tourist type, but the validity may not be so long for 4 monthes for a single entry. So you can apply for one with multiple entries valid for 6 monthes and each stay of duration is around 30 days. With the multiple one, you are allowed to re-enter the country in its validity.
Related Questions:
My infant have apply single entry tourist visa with 180 stay in China. My ...
Asked by Mr.Kim from Singapore
| Jan. 13, 2010 02:23
How long is a tourist permitted to stay in China?
Asked by Elizabeth Simoes from Brazil
| Apr. 28, 2014 20:25
I am holing a Philippine passport, staying for 4 days in Guangzhou. Do I ne...
Asked by Janine from Philippines
| Mar. 17, 2016 22:37
Visiting for 4 monts
Asked by Rasel from Bangladesh
| May. 13, 2018 21:27
Is it possible to be issued with a chinese visa ( tourist visa, single entr...
Asked by Ms.wendy from Australia
| Jun. 29, 2009 02:13
How long can you stay on a tourist visa
Asked by Joseph from Singapore
| Mar. 01, 2018 00:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)