Asked by Jade from India | Aug. 22, 2014 03:33
About:China Work Visa

Precautions for obtaining a Z Visa

I am in China now with an F type on Internship, my employer is processing Z type for me. Me and my employer meet most of the work permit requirements but I want to know few things, I was thinking of carrying all the necessary documents such as Invitation Letter etc. from china to my home country where I will re-enter with a Z . What are the precautions I need to take for a smooth re-entry, I mean getting a pre-medical check before I leave china etc. I was fined for not registering for temporary residence permit at PSB while applying for F extension, will this be a black mark or does it hamper the process for obtaining it.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jonna from USA | Aug. 23, 2014 00:57
After you get your work permit, you still need to ask your company to provide you an invitation letter and an Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Entity or Confirmation Letter of Invitation issued by relevant Chinese entities. Your company know how to get it, so please do not worry.

With them, you can go back to your country to apply a Z type at local CVASC. For applying, besides the above documents, you still need to prepare a personal statement (including your company's name, the city you plan to live in China, contact information, etc.), your passport and application.

The fine will not affect your applying for Z a lot, so please do not worry. But, remember, after you went China with the Z type, you need to get a temporary residence permit at PSB within 24 hours and change your Work Z to residence permit within 30 days.
Related Questions:
Can I work on a Z visa before obtaining the temporary residence permit?
Asked by Mamahuhu
| Jan. 11, 2015 01:47
What are the requirements for obtaining a Z visa. I already have approval f...
Asked by Mr.Taiye from Nigeria
| Nov. 23, 2010 23:04
How to obtain Z visa?
Asked by dilip from Bangladesh
| Sep. 26, 2011 03:17
Again Mr. charles, another question. Can you tell me the requirements in ob...
Asked by Mrs.Naomi from china
| Jan. 11, 2010 04:18
passport number discrepancy
Asked by steven from england
| Aug. 07, 2013 00:56
Forms & Permits Required
Asked by Danny from Australia
| Jan. 02, 2018 01:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)