Asked by Stacie from United States | Aug. 01, 2014 11:27
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Can you tell me how I apply for the 72 hour Transit and if I can get one?

I am coming from Houston and have a lay over in San Francisco. I then arrive in Beijing and will leave Beijing to go to Argentina. Will I be able to get the 72 hour transit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bob from United Kingdom | Aug. 01, 2014 21:18
You mean you want to travel from USA to Beijing and then to Argentina?
If so, you can enjoy the 72-hour free transit if you stay in Beijing for no more than 72 hours.

When you board the flight from San Francisco, you need to tell the airline company's staff that you want to enjoy the free transit and then they will help you to arrange it. Upon reaching Beijing, you just need to the free transit counter to get your stay permit with your passport and flight tickets to Argentina.
Related Questions:
I qualify for the 72 hour transit permit but don't know how to get one. Ca...
Asked by Bob from USA
| Oct. 22, 2013 03:25
I plan to go to Zhuhai from Macau with Australian passport,
Asked by Le Yung Luc from Austria
| Oct. 08, 2016 20:56
Ann Kerwin from AUSTRALIA NSW,I'm doing a cruise in april with a stopove...
Asked by ann kerwin from Australia
| Oct. 25, 2016 22:20
L Type Entry Visa to PRC
Asked by Leann from USA
| Oct. 30, 2016 22:47
Hello, I am arriving into Beijing from Hong Kong and leaving within 48 hour...
Asked by Rob from United Kingdom
| Mar. 20, 2018 01:39
on arrival visa. Hello, I am an American wanting to visit my wife in Guangz...
Asked by Ty from american
| Jun. 25, 2018 16:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)