Asked by Collins from USA | Jul. 31, 2014 21:59
About:China Work Visa

I can i apply for Z visa if I am an international student

I am an international student who completed his bachelors degree in China, during this period i interned for a foreign company and on graduation they are willing to retain me. I wanna know if i can;

1) If i can get the Z without the normally requested 2yrs foriegn experience.
2) Change my X type to a Z type without exiting china.

Answers (1)
Answered by Amy from USA | Aug. 01, 2014 01:08
It is impossible to get Z type without working experienc.

Since you have already interned in a foreign company and the same company will hire you, they can provide you a proof for your 2 years' working experience. Please do not worry.

You cannot change X type to Z without leaving China if you want to apply on your own, but some agency may do this.

For you, you are suggested to consult the company and they will help you to get the X type in the end. Take it easy.
Related Questions:
I am Nepalese citizen in studying in china. My student visa is expiring. Ho...
Asked by Bhashker from Nepal
| Aug. 16, 2013 03:34
Overseas Student can apply for Z visa to work in china
| Jan. 24, 2014 00:32
international student application by post
Asked by Ami from NIgeria
| Aug. 02, 2018 19:19
Hello, I wish to apply to study Mandarin in Shanghai for a year as a 26 ye...
Asked by Ms.Kok from Australia
| Jun. 25, 2009 04:42
Dear sir/mdm I am international student in alaysia. I was wondering to khno...
Asked by Mr.hassan from malaysia
| Jul. 27, 2009 01:32
Student Visa to Work type
Asked by Adrian from Argentina
| Sep. 06, 2016 20:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)