Asked by ahmad from Afghanistan | Jul. 25, 2014 04:29
About:China Family Reunion Visa

i am going to get marry with a chinese iam asking can i have a job there after marry

and also my wife should have money in her bank account if yes how much money she should have and one more after 5 years i will become chinese or not

Answers (1)
Answered by Lisa from Pakistan | Jul. 27, 2014 02:07
Ahmad, you need to apply for a Z type if you plan to work in China after getting married. Q type is not ok for you to work in China. When you apply for the Q1 type, the more money your Chinese wife has, the longer duration you will get. However, there is no official regulation on how much money your wife should have for your Q1 type application. After you live five years in China (more than 9 months per year), you may apply for the permanent resident permit. I should tell you that it's too difficult for you to achieve that even though you meet all the requirements. Just around 200 people can get the permanent resident permit every year. If you were very lucky to get it, you may think about dropping your nationality and apply for a Chinese citizenship.
Related Questions:
iam an indian but i marry a chinese lady ,now iam in china,can i get a chin...
Ms.ANEES from China
| Jan. 22, 2010 01:44
Hi, i am a single mom,if i marry a chinese man ,can he adopt my child?
Asked by iam alcover from philippines
| Jun. 19, 2018 03:54
What kind of marriage certificate should I have?
Asked by Becky from USA
| Dec. 27, 2017 02:34
S1 VISA after marriage
Asked by GettinMArried from USA
| Jun. 20, 2014 03:27
Which Visa should I apply for?
Asked by Ber from Netherlands
| Jun. 01, 2015 20:58
Marriage in HK or Macau
Asked by Nitty from India
| Jun. 17, 2013 04:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)