Asked by mike from india | Jul. 24, 2014 08:31
About:Marriage Registration in China

my girl friend is chinese im from india im a student in china we want to get married

im in love with my chinese girl friend im a student in china im from india how can i do it and im single we both are majors about 24 years old. shes asking me to live with her in china is it possible for me to liv here for a long time ...

Answers (1)
Answered by Bliss from Australia | Jul. 25, 2014 02:20
If you want to get married in China, it is possible.
For staying longer with her, it is also possible and you may try to extend your visa to stay longer. Would you mind which type do you have now, X1 or X2?

If you marry in China, you can apply a Q type to stay with her for a longer time.
Related Questions:
what documents I need to prepare,for aplying vissa,for japan,
Asked by marika beranage from fiji
| May. 02, 2018 20:38
Dear Sirs, Im gopi (Indian ) living in china for past 8 years using work...
Asked by Mr.gopi from china
| Aug. 18, 2009 20:28
answer elang im in japan..but im an indonesia... on next year i wan...
Asked by Mr.rangga ealang from japan
| May. 08, 2009 02:03
My girl friend is a tiger and im also a tiger is this okay?
Asked by Seth lima from Philippines
| May. 30, 2014 01:32
hi. im ronnie, i want to get married in china, im a filipino and my girlfri...
Asked by ronnie from philippines
| Mar. 26, 2012 01:24
Same year dragon
Asked by Charize from United state
| Dec. 31, 2014 20:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)