Asked by Manon from Luxembourg | Jul. 10, 2014 05:58
About:Chinese Embassy in Luxembourg

Multi-Entry visa with 12-month Validity

Dear Misses, Dear Mister,

I am a PhD-student at the university of Cologne and will be travelling to Guangzhou at the end of August in order to stay there for around 7-8 months. I wanted to apply for the Multi-Entry visum with 12-month Validity, but I am not sure whether I will have to leave the PRC every 90 days and come back on the same visum or if I have to apply for a new one each time. Could you maybe help me with this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Manon Diederich

Answers (1)
Answered by Manda from Canada | Jul. 11, 2014 03:53
If you get a multiple entry one, you need to leave every certain time (it can be 90, 60 or 30 days). But you can choose to exit to HK which is near to Guangzhou the return back to activate the next entry. It is unnecessary to apply every time.
Related Questions:
I am Spanish married with chinese and want to make china tourist visa 12 mo...
Asked by Mr.Lijiawei from SPAIN
| Dec. 01, 2008 00:27
I am a Canadia and hold Russian work entry permit.
Asked by Fred from Russia
| Sep. 26, 2016 22:14
Canadians applying in Kuala Lumpur
Asked by Mohammed from Canada
| Sep. 02, 2018 19:15
hello can have visa for 12month for china in embassy thailand for people fr...
Asked by Mr.bacco from france
| Sep. 06, 2009 22:23
requirement for Indian investors
Asked by BNCHoudhury from India
| May. 03, 2013 04:56
Is it possible to obtain a 5 year, Multientry Visa for extensive business t...
Asked by Mary Pat Bretz from USA
| Jul. 06, 2012 21:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)