Asked by abdul dyyan from Pakistan | Jul. 08, 2014 12:02
About:China Student Visa

How can I get a student visa?

hi my name is ABDUL DYYAN im form paksitan and live in spain and i wanna study there in china i wanna do some courses its about software engineering so can you tell me how i get X type for china and can you tell me which school or college is good for me in china my emil is this :-

Answers (1)
Answered by Simon from USA | Jul. 08, 2014 22:31
Many Chinese universities provide this major such as Tsinghua University, Fudan Universiy, Wuhan University, Xian Jiaotong Universiy and you may need to choose one based on your interest.

For applying the X type, you need to provide your passport, photocopy and original of your application form for student in China with photocopy and original of the Admission Letter issued by the university.
Related Questions:
I am form India and I want to visit shanghai for 5 days as a tourist
Asked by Mohit Kumar from India
| Feb. 01, 2015 02:58
hi, im a student i need do study in hk, how can i get a student visa?
Asked by rumesh from Sri Lanka
| Jun. 09, 2014 04:20
am i able to work with x visa
Asked by khan from Pakistan
| Mar. 26, 2012 22:49
Can i get a work permit while having a X visa? if i can how can i apply to ...
Asked by KIYYAA from Ethiopia
| Sep. 20, 2015 21:41
I am Ghanaian living hangzhou with a 3yrs student permit, please how can I ...
Asked by william from Ghana
| Nov. 09, 2014 20:51
how will i get study visa.....
Asked by Sohail from Pakistan
| Feb. 11, 2015 02:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)