Asked by Arup Manna from India | Jun. 15, 2014 13:08
About:Visa Policy of China

I am a film Director.I want to attend in Shanghai int film fest. They invite me.will u give me visa?

I am a film Director of Assam (the north ease part of India) the Shanghi International film Festival has select my film and they also invite me to attend there festival. Will you please issue me one to go for Shanghai? The festival have already start from 14th June. I would like to go on 19th June. The screening date of my film is 21June. I will apply at Delhi office on Monday 16th June,please try to issue me one on that day of your last office hours. With regards. Arup Manna.Ph-09435160736 Mail-

Answers (1)
Answered by Ashley from Canada | Jun. 17, 2014 18:58
Hi, you have to apply for a business type F in advance through CVASC in India with invitation letter from China, and using rush service if necessary.
Related Questions:
hi I was born in May 17, 1973 born in France.
Asked by Florento from USA
| Aug. 03, 2016 19:58
I born on 2 june 1988 and struggling as film-maker any comment for me
Asked by Pankaj from India
| Feb. 28, 2015 19:48
career for horse?
Asked by ranjith35 from India
| Jul. 24, 2014 03:55
I am a Film Maker based in Buea-Cameroon. I have been selected amongst 7 A...
Asked by Mr.Yibain Emile-Aim Chah from Cameron
| Aug. 21, 2010 21:59
please tell me my life future predictions? My date of birth is 9 April 1985...
Asked by rudraaksh kumar from India
| Dec. 02, 2014 02:38
How to go to Xiangshan from Ningbo airport?
Asked by Jane from Australia
| Oct. 11, 2017 01:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)