Asked by Anthony from Hawkin | Jun. 13, 2014 18:27
About:China Embassy in South Korea

American with a little less than 6 months on ARC

The above question #5 sort of answered my question. But my ARC card is valid til December 10, I had planned to go during chuseok which is September 7-10th.
It's now June 14th, will I not be able to apply for the China Visa because i have a few days less than 6 months left? also because I will have exactly 3 months left on my ARC card. Will I be able to go?

Answers (1)
Answered by Lance from Canada | Jun. 14, 2014 02:10
Hi, you can apply for it without problem. ^ month validity is required when you submit your application only. And I don't think it will be any hassle with a few days less than 6 months. I am not sure where you are staying now, but make sure to refer to CVASC's website and make an online appointment at the right office.
Related Questions:
American citizen working in Korea
Asked by Bryan Mancuso from Korea
| May. 27, 2014 04:15
Can South Africans apply for Z visas from Seoul?
Asked by Michy from South Africa
| Jul. 04, 2015 22:10
less than 6 months on ARC, but had a Chinese visa last year
Asked by Erin
| Apr. 12, 2014 04:32
Transit in Shanghai for less than 72 hours
Asked by Gary from United Kingdom
| Jun. 19, 2013 01:48
Less than 6 months on my ARC. What are my options?
Asked by Kevin from USA
| Sep. 28, 2013 22:07
If my Australian passport has less than 6 months vaildity, how do I apply f...
Asked by Allen from South Korea
| Aug. 28, 2011 02:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)