Asked by shellat123 from United Kingdom | Jun. 10, 2014 17:29
About:China Visa Application in UK

Could you advise me if I need a visa?

Hi, I hold a British passport and live in Birmingham (a couple of hours away from London). A good friend of mine is getting married in August 2014, I was told the place we are going is at Gaoming, Foshan, Guangdong. If so, would I need the Tourist L(reading from the Main Types post)? Also do I need to go the embassy to apply for it or can it be done online (ie. email or links here where I can upload my photo and copies of my documents? How long will this whole process take? Thanks in advance :)

Answers (1)
Answered by Ray | Jun. 11, 2014 03:36
Yes, you can apply for a tourist L type for this visit. The application can be submitted to CVASC in London by post. The processing by post takes 10 working days, and you can fill the form online via CVASC's website.
Related Questions:
Could you advise me what kind of visa should I apply if I want to travel to...
Asked by Ms.Mei Koh from Singapore
| Aug. 31, 2009 04:54
Auckland-Karachi Via Beijing (AirChina)
Asked by Ned
| Sep. 03, 2018 20:43
Hello.. Could you pls advise me, can we apply visa on behalf of the person...
Asked by Mrs.Azy Radziyah from KL, Malaysia
| Nov. 02, 2009 23:15
Route: Kazakhstan (Almaty) - Urumchi (12h) - Guangzhou (4h) - Vancouver
Asked by Adyl from Kyrgystan
| Jun. 13, 2018 13:39
What type of visa to accompany fiance
Asked by Kate from England
| Sep. 10, 2013 01:56
Could you please advise me the difference between a double- entry /multi -...
Asked by R Sessions from Australia
| Jul. 20, 2012 22:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)