Asked by Alan from Laos | Jun. 06, 2014 06:03
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ


I am from Laos and hold a Lao passport. I am traveling to Toronto, Ontario, Canada to study. I have a study visa for Canada and an onward flight ticket to Toronto. Will I need a visa for China to leave the airport? I will have a 12 hr layover. Or at least wait inside the terminal for my next flight?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jay from France | Jun. 07, 2014 03:03
Visa is not required for such a stopover less than 24 hours. But you have to apply for a stay permit at the airport if you want to go out for sightseeing.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)