Asked by David from UK | Jun. 03, 2014 23:48
About:China Private Visit Visa

What visa should I apply for at the consulate in Bangkok?Visitors, z visa, or S1?

I am coming to china from Thailand, I have just finished my contract here. And have a contract in china. But the company will not issue or help with my Z type until just before I start work there. The problem is my future wife is Chinese and we will get married after I get there. But we want to get to gether one month before I start work, so we sort out house ect. I will be living for the rest of my life in china. Also I have already had a Chinese L type for my holiday there last Chinese happy new year, I had no problems getting it in Laos. Confused hope you can help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Derek from USA | Jun. 05, 2014 04:10
Hi, you can apply for tourist L type for this visit.
Related Questions:
Good Morning, I'm French citizen, currently in China and wanting to apply ...
Asked by Ms.Linda from France
| Mar. 02, 2011 00:51
I want to apply for Z visa to china,please i want to know which hospital i ...
Asked by Mr.Ugochukwu from Nigeria
| Mar. 10, 2009 20:40
I'm Syrian, can I apply for Z-Visa in Chinese consulate in Jordan?
Asked by Fad
| Dec. 23, 2012 01:05
Applying for Z visa to China
Asked by Ozzy from China
| Jun. 20, 2011 20:49
Do I need round-trip tickets for me and my wife if I teach for a month at R...
Asked by Stephen Martin from USA
| May. 27, 2014 03:42
Do I need a medical check to apply for a Z visa? What is the cost for a Z v...
Asked by Nat from Thailand
| Mar. 07, 2012 01:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)