Asked by Carolyn from Canada | May. 22, 2014 07:17
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Hi. I received my Z work visa for China and will be moving to Guangzhou in August.

Our plan is to fly in to Guangzhou then travel around Thailand for a couple of weeks before returning back to Guangzhou to begin work.
When in China, how and where can I change my Z to a multiple entry one so that I can re enter china after Thailand ? And does any one know how long this process takes?
Any information is appreciated.

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe from Canada | May. 22, 2014 22:38
Hi, work Z is only good for one entry, but you can register with your company first and apply for the residence premit within 30 days after entry based on your working contract. Then the permit will work as a multiple entry one which can be used to travel in Thailand. Work Z itself can not be changed into a multiple entry visa.
Related Questions:
I will be moving to China to work and have received the letter of invitatio...
Asked by Mr.DAvid from USA
| Aug. 01, 2010 20:14
Z Visa and temporary residence in China considering my medical circumstance...
Asked by Gabriel from Philippines
| Apr. 05, 2016 20:57
hi, i recently received my z visa and my company is working on my residency...
Asked by Mr.kobe from u.s.a.
| Nov. 20, 2010 01:00
Changing Visas
Asked by Liz from USA
| Mar. 26, 2013 04:57
Hi all,Im moving to shanghai in march next year with my fiance,he is britis...
Asked by Ms.Thelma Roche from Ireland
| Dec. 08, 2010 02:57
Best way to get a visa
Asked by Duncan from UK
| Jun. 27, 2014 02:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)