Asked by caz from Australia | May. 20, 2014 23:38
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

will i be required to register at a police station?

i will be visiting on a return flight between transit to third countries via Guangzhou Airport.

will i be required to register at a police station with my transit permits within 24 hours after entry even if i am leaving within 24 hours of entry, eg my visit will only be 18 hours long?

a second question, will the time from my first visit be added onto any time i may spend on a visit during my return flight stop over ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Zack from NZ | May. 21, 2014 01:23
Hi, you don't need to register at the police station if you will only stay for less than 24 hours. But if you will stay in hotel for an overnight transit, the hotel will do the registration for you.
You can enjoy 72 hour free transit both ways if it is applies to the itinerary, so that means you can stay for 72 hour stay each time.
Related Questions:
Registration at the Police Station?
Asked by Frank from Austria
| Aug. 06, 2013 21:58
Am I required to register at a police station if I am staying in Shanghai f...
Asked by Ryan from Canada
| Jul. 15, 2014 20:43
Shanghai - staying with friends - what documents are required to register a...
Asked by beth from nz
| Apr. 26, 2018 19:06
If I am only planning to zip out of the airport for breakfast and take an a...
Asked by le from usa
| Oct. 11, 2013 02:59
Hi there, do I need to ask hotel to register me with police station?
Asked by Lilia from New Zealandl
| May. 19, 2014 01:27
I found within 24 hours no visa in Beijing airport transfer. Is it true?
Asked by Lee from Republic of Korea
| Dec. 29, 2013 03:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)