Asked by John from South africa | Apr. 04, 2014 07:37
About:China Embassy in Cambodia

What kind of documents are needed in order for me to get a L two month visa?

Hi. I'm a South African citizen. I'm currently traveling around Cambodia. I would like to visit China for two months. Kind regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Maria from Italy | Apr. 06, 2014 23:01
A single entry L type is usually 30 days. So you either apply for a double entry L type or extend your single entry L after you come to PRC. You can try to apply from the Chinese embasy in Cambodia. But I am not sure if you can get it for sure. According to the latest regulation, applicants in the third country must provide their legal resident permits for employment or stuy etc there.

The required documents are the same. Round trip air tickets and hotel booking in PRC, your passport, filled application form and a recent passport size photo are required.
Related Questions:
Please what are the documents needed in order to get a work visa in China?
Asked by Mr.Stanley from Nigeria
| Jul. 08, 2010 22:44
ID card
Asked by Anas from kuwait
| May. 15, 2018 22:35
What type of VISA to apply if your going to attend training in Beijing?
Asked by mark
| Oct. 08, 2013 03:08
Kind Attention: Ms Enid, Hi,Sorry to bug you again. You mentioned F visa. ...
Asked by Mr.Md Imran Ali from Bangladesh
| Apr. 24, 2011 04:36
I'm a Malaysian who holding China Tourist Type L Multiple 24 Months Visa. U...
Asked by Ms.Helen from Malaysia
| Aug. 19, 2010 02:41
What documents are needed to get VOA for family emergency?
Asked by Ming from USA
| May. 23, 2015 03:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)