Asked by Xinhui from Singapore | Mar. 24, 2014 01:02
About:China Family Reunion Visa

Any chance to apply for visa for child less than 1 years old?

Hi, I am a Singaporean and my husband is from China currently working in Singapore as well, we would like to send our child (just one month old) back to PRC for my parents-in-law to look after for a year. Would it be possible? We just got married in December 2013. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ken from Germany | Mar. 24, 2014 02:17
Yes, you should apply for a Q1 type for your child. The required documents are:
(1)Foster entrustment notarization issued by Chinese Embassies/Consulates or Foster Care Power of Attorney notarized and authenticated in Singapore or China.
(2)Original and photocopy of the consignor’s passport(s), the original and photocopy of certification (marriage certificate, birth certificate, certification of kinship issued by Public Security Bureau or notarized certification of kinship) showing the relationship between parents and children.
(3) A letter of consent on foster care issued by the trustee living in China who has agreed to provide foster care services and a photocopy of the ID of the trustee.
(4) A photocopy of the certificate indicating the permanent residence status abroad of the parent(s) when the child was born, provided that either or both parents of the child are Chinese citizens.

PS: A passport for your child, completed application form and a recent passport photo are required too.

Related Questions:
Hi, I am a Singaporean. My wife is a Chinese from China. Our child, who is...
Asked by Mr.Moh from Singapore
| Mar. 22, 2010 22:27
Does a child below 3 years old need visa to enter china for 1 day ? Require...
Asked by Sheryl from Philippines
| Apr. 23, 2013 04:36
How much does beijing airport train ticket cost for a child(2 years old, le...
Asked by Tatiana from Russia
| Mar. 11, 2015 21:39
i`d like to bring my 2 year old child in china as a dependent visa.
Asked by apple from Philippines
| Feb. 19, 2012 00:41
about work visa
Asked by savyata from nepal
| Sep. 16, 2016 03:33
about children on trains
Asked by Ekaterina from Russian Federation
| Jun. 12, 2011 21:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)