Asked by Dr syed hasnain from Australia | Feb. 25, 2014 23:55
About:China Consulate in Sydney

My name is Dr syed hasnain I need to ask that my wife is travelling with me to pakistan.

On return the transit time to Australia is almost 10 hrs .
She holds a Pakistani passport and have a 457 visa endorsed on it valid till 2017.
Myself and my twin boys have European union passports.
Last time my wife did not require any Transit G as she stayed at Airport before boarding a plane to Australia.
I just need to know will it still be okay for this year as well or will she be needing a transit G.
if she needs it can I apply directly to Hong kong Immigration or will I need to visit nearest chinese consulate for submitting of application form along with travel documents and other requirements.
What is the application fees for a HONG KONG visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Johnny from USA | Feb. 26, 2014 03:23
Don't worry, visa is not required if she will not leave the airport in China. But if you mean to transit in Hong Kong, she needs to apply for a HK visa in advance through Chinese embassy.
Related Questions:
my name is syed ,i am living in pakistan and previously i bgot tourist visa...
Asked by Mr.syed from pakistan
| Feb. 22, 2011 21:47
Change the name on ID card or passport?
Asked by umar from China
| Jan. 09, 2016 01:47
when i will get marry & will my marriage be happen in a compromising situat...
Asked by Shahab from UAE
| May. 12, 2013 01:41
my name is syed abid ali hsha i want to became the citizen of china because...
Asked by Mr.syed abid ali shah from Pakistan
| Dec. 08, 2008 01:33
I'm from India. I have an ordinary passport and my question is do I need to...
| Apr. 15, 2014 01:21
Respected Sir/Madam I am Dr Bhagwan Das from Pakistan I did my MBBS in Pak...
Asked by Mr.Bhagwan Das from Pakista
| Feb. 09, 2009 00:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)