Asked by Melanie from USA | Feb. 12, 2014 22:50
About:China Work Visa

Where do I get an application for a Z visa?

I have an L and all the necessary letters to get a Z. Is there a special application form for a Z? Do I need to submit another application form or do I just need to submit the invitation letter, work permit, etc.? How long does it take to process the Z? Can it be done same day or is it a 4 day process similar to the L?

Answers (1)
Answered by Andrew from USA | Feb. 13, 2014 01:52
Hi, it is the same application form as you apply for the tourist L. And your L will be cancelled when you get your work Z from the embassy. The processing for work Z is still 4 working days.
Related Questions:
Regarding application for Z visa: Do I apply in Singapore or China?
Asked by Ms.Mei Koh from SIN
| Nov. 09, 2009 22:07
Can someone tell me the address of the office where I can get a z Chinese ...
Asked by Joshua from USA
| Jun. 13, 2014 04:54
Just to clarify one of the listed requirements for a Z Visa which states as...
Asked by Mr.BML from Philippines
| Oct. 12, 2009 22:49
How can I get the visa application form
Asked by Igwekalu Rose Arumma from Nigeria
| Jul. 26, 2018 18:19
Medical check up .Or can I do the check up in China?
Asked by Randall from Singapore
| May. 07, 2018 21:07
Where do i get the application form for visa to china thank you very much.
Asked by Mr.Andy Soogrim from Trinidad
| Oct. 28, 2010 04:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)