Asked by Jesbie from The Netherlands | Feb. 10, 2014 15:24
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ

Study in kaohsiung, go to china. where to get visa?

Hi, I am planning to study in kaohsiung and let's say, that i decide to go to mainland china for a vacation of a few days. Where do i need to apply for it? and what kind of documents do i need to provide? if i stay at friends, do i need to give their address? what gives me a higher chance for it?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bert from UK | Feb. 10, 2014 21:54
A single entry Chinese visa is valid for 3 months from issue date, so you can apply now in Netherlands if you plan a trip within 3 month validity. Or if you apply while you are in Taiwan, your application needs to be sent to HK office or you can apply through a travel agency or airlines. If you will stay with your friends at their places, invitation letter including their name, contact telephone number, address, official stamp, signature of the inviting individual) is required.
Related Questions:
Where to ride the bus in taichung to travel to kaohsiung? What bus company ...
Asked by Joh from Philippines
| Mar. 24, 2014 20:08
what is the way to get study visa of china?
Asked by Mr.jahangir from Pakistan
| Sep. 20, 2010 21:00
how will i get study visa.....
Asked by Sohail from Pakistan
| Feb. 11, 2015 02:15
Hi, I want to go china for study, how can I go, And how can I get admiss...
Asked by Mr.Abbas from pakistan
| Aug. 26, 2009 21:28
This is my first visit to Taiwan, from Taoyuan Airport where can I go for m...
Asked by Biley from Philippines
| Oct. 18, 2012 21:30
hi i want to go china to study hospitality for 1 month, how long it will ta...
Asked by m.ashif from Fiji
| May. 09, 2015 21:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)