Asked by Barbara from USA | Feb. 05, 2014 14:16
About:Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding

short-term volunteer possibilities in Chengdu Panda Breeding Research Base?

My daughter, 21 years old, was born in China. We adopted her as an infant and she has lived in the US ever since - she is a US citizen. She is spending the year at Dong Hua University in Shanghai and is learning Chinese. Given her interest in animals and particularly pandas, she is very interested in visiting Szechuan and particularly the panda research center. Is there a possibility that she could volunteer her time for a week during her spring break? If so, please send information. She would provide her own accommodations and food (with your recommendations) as well as her travel to and from Shanghai. Thank you very much!

Answers (1)
Answered by Hilary | Feb. 07, 2014 03:24
Hi, Barbara. For this issue, it is a little bit hard to tell.
In my opinion, you can contact the research base directly for ask the correct information. The email address is|pandabase.
Related Questions:
Is the volunteer program of Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding s...
Asked by Stephen from Australia
| Oct. 22, 2016 02:11
What's the status of the panda volunteer programs? Are any open for June 2...
Asked by Jacquie McKenna from USA
| May. 10, 2016 03:49
Is it still not open to hold a panda cub at Chengdu Research Base of Giant ...
Asked by Raisa from USA
| Nov. 08, 2016 02:00
When would be the time to volunteer?
Asked by Mrs.Beverly from Canada
| Oct. 07, 2010 02:38
Who is the founder of this Panda Base? When it was established?
Asked by Ms.Adiba Fannana from Bangladesh
| Jan. 21, 2011 21:51
How should we get to Chengdu Panda Base from Tongzillin?
Asked by Marcela from USA
| Oct. 13, 2015 03:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)