Asked by TK from malaysia | Feb. 04, 2014 03:45
About:Sichuan Travel

any problem for old person to walk or climb huanglong and jiuzhaigou?

hi, i am going to huanglong and jiuzhaigou end of may 2014 with my parent age 70 year old. will there be any problem for older person like my parent?

Answers (1)
Answered by Derek from Ireland | Feb. 08, 2014 00:38
The cable car is available in Huanglong. Considering your parent's age, he can go up to the top area by cable car in Huanglong and go down on foot. The sight-seeing buses are also available in the Jiuzhaigou valley. The bus can transfer your parent from a spot to another. It's convenient. The only thing you should bear in mind is the altitude sickness. But you needn't worry about it. The oxygen bottle can be bought there. If your parent is afraid of altitude sickness. It's better for him/her to take some medicine in advance.
Related Questions:
If a person is not divorce but have a child before marriage will there be a...
Asked by girl from Albania
| May. 15, 2014 01:00
Can the person born in year of rat ,marry the person born in year of rat?? ...
Asked by NgySrun Phuong from Cambodia
| Jul. 17, 2015 15:13
I have my valid visa in my old passport it's make any problem?
Asked by MOHAMMED from India
| Feb. 25, 2018 20:43
I am traveling with an elderly person (80 years). Will be there any proble...
Asked by Mr.Lloyd Evola from China
| Aug. 27, 2009 22:13
Got a new passport but my visa is in my old one. Can I bring both and ente...
Asked by Jay from Philippines
| Mar. 10, 2015 00:47
Old Folks to tour Jiuzhaigou?
Asked by Vivien Lee from Singapore
| Mar. 26, 2013 03:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)