Asked by Igor from Croatia | Feb. 03, 2014 03:40
About:China Embassy in Croatia

what kind of visa should I get

I would like to know the procedure. I need to go in Nanjing on 12th April 2014 to scientific conference to present paper (I work at law faculty in Croatia). I will stay for seven days.
1. What type do I need,
2. Which documents do I need to enclose,
3. Do I have to come in person or just send passport (I am not from Zagreb) and
4. When can I come?
Thank you


Answers (1)
Answered by Sammy from Singapore | Feb. 06, 2014 21:13
You need to apply for F type with an invitation letter from the conference organizer or a Chinese unit. You can apply now if you have the invitation letter already. Other basic requirements are as follows:
1.Original passport with at least 6 months validity.
2. Application form with photo.
3. Round-way ticket and hotel reservation.
You can either apply in person or by someone else/a travel agency entrusted.
Related Questions:
My mom is getting a work visa. I am 18. I want to study in china for a year...
Asked by Ty from USA
| Mar. 11, 2018 22:33
I am a German working in Austria. I want to visit my girlfriend's family in...
Asked by Volki from Germany
| Dec. 01, 2016 21:08
Hi i'm from vietnam w/ph passport. My boss wants me to go w/them to wuhan c...
Asked by melissa from Vietnam
| Dec. 28, 2016 21:42
Hi i would like to visiqChina for the first time and i wanted to see suppli...
Asked by Ernest Masimba from Zimbabwe
| Feb. 26, 2018 21:07
Hi I am Ousa. I plan to go to Bejing this november on 3rd to 8th for my com...
Asked by Ousa from Cambodia
| Jul. 12, 2017 20:24
Hi sir.My gf is chinese and she is in china right now and i want to go chin...
Asked by MUHAMMAD SUFYAN IQBAL from Pakistan
| Apr. 18, 2018 04:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)