Asked by lee from malaysia | Jan. 25, 2014 01:32
About:China Work Visa

chinese work permit and residence permit

Hi, i was just offered to work in Shanghai as snr manager... my future employer told me to resign and then travel to Shanghai using tourist visa where they will help me to apply for work permit and residence permit. My wife has reminded me to get the work permit approved first prior resign current jobs ( as my contract mention for any reasons if i can get work permit, the work contract is null) please advise me possibility to get the work permit first in home country ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Demi from USA | Jan. 25, 2014 03:14
Yes, your wife is right. To get a work permit first then apply for work Z visa should be correct procedure. It is risky if you resign now and enter with a tourist L. Also, L can not be changed into work Z, so it is costy as you will need to go back again for work Z application in Malaysia.
Related Questions:
I need work permit
Asked by Ghulam Bahrain from Pakistan
| Jun. 04, 2018 22:08
I am Pakistani, what documents does my mother require for the S1 visa?
Asked by Umair from Pakistan
| Nov. 29, 2014 00:17
where to apply for work permit in wuhan
Asked by vasanth from India
| Jul. 29, 2018 23:23
Maximum age limit for applying a work permit.
Asked by Ong from Singapore
| May. 09, 2012 04:39
Filipino applying for z visa
Asked by Kim from Philippines
| Oct. 18, 2018 23:06
Am a Ugandan national living in Manila without a Philippines residence perm...
Asked by Tim from Philipines
| Feb. 03, 2017 19:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)