Asked by silvia from italy | Jan. 19, 2014 20:00
About:China Work Visa

visa for work and marriage problem

Hi my name is silvia i have an important urgent question.
I am italian and my boyfriend is chinese, we first met in china when i was studing is more than one year that we are engagged and we want marry, for many reason after marriage we will need stay in china , he is actually working there,i will also need to work if we will stay in china because we are not rich and just his wage not enough. My question is can i gain work V after marriage even if i don't have yet 2 year experience in the same job position?

Answers (1)
Answered by Gary from United Kingdom | Jan. 21, 2014 21:08
Hi, you can apply for a tourist L to enter China first and then get married there. After marriage registration, you can extend your L to Q1 or Q2 type. I think it is better then for you to search job. You can apply for work Z once you got a position. For the working experience, I don't think it will be a problem for you to start with.
Related Questions:
My daughter is 11 months old and the hospitals here don't issue a health ce...
Asked by Zain farooq from Pakistan
| Nov. 07, 2016 20:47
I plan to visit Guangzhou from Hongkong. can i get the visa on arrival at ...
Asked by Andy from Indonesia
| Apr. 17, 2015 22:55
Will it be a problem if I enter with an unexpired visa but leave on an expi...
Asked by Aiming Wang
| Apr. 05, 2012 21:55
If flying standby will we have a problem getting a tourism visa?
Asked by Anne from USA
| Nov. 04, 2013 01:14
Single entry for mainland China, can I visit Macau?
Asked by Lien from Belgium
| Oct. 17, 2015 02:46
more than 72 hours layover
Asked by Kathy from New Zealand
| Jan. 12, 2016 20:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)