Asked by Cathie from Australia | Jan. 17, 2014 16:49
About:China Consulate in Brisbane

Is it possible to acquire a visa in Hong Kong or must we get it in Australia before we leave?

I am travelling to Hong Kong 13th Feb 2014 and commence my cruise on 17th Feb 2014 which will dock at Xiamen and then onto Shanghai arriving 3rd March where we will disembark and stay in Shanghai for 6 days until 9th March. I live in far north Qld. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Van | Jan. 18, 2014 03:09
Hi, you need to apply for it in advance in Australia for a double entry tourist L. One entry for Xiamen and the other for Shanghai. You should submit your application to CVASC at Level 4, 140 Ann Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000. The Center also accept post application, and your passport will be mailed back.
Related Questions:
Transiting from Tianjin Port to Beijing International Airport same day
Asked by Philip from Australia
| May. 11, 2018 01:41
We are visiting Hong Kong before going to China. Can we get a China visa in...
Asked by Pamela
| May. 25, 2014 21:46
I have a girlfriend who is working in Shenzhen china as a nanny and her con...
Asked by Mr.Richard Noble from Australia
| Oct. 06, 2010 01:44
I will travel around Australia and Asia for 6 month, how can I get a China ...
Asked by Jenny Florin from European Union
| Aug. 16, 2011 23:04
My wife and I are traveling to Shanghai stopping 5 days then going on a cru...
Asked by Geoff from Australia
| May. 19, 2017 04:34
We are going on holiday in Hong Kong and wish to visit China for a day or 2...
Asked by Leonie Hutchison from Australia
| Jul. 15, 2014 03:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)