Asked by Hugo from Brazil | Jan. 17, 2014 12:17
About:China Business Visa

Did anyone try to take a internship to China after the new rules from september?

Hi there! Im going to China next month for a 6 months internship. I went to the embassy with the letter from the company and the other documents. I just got my passport back with a M, one entry, for only 30 days!!! I called the embassy and the lady told me that I'll need to go to the Public Security Bureau once I'm in China to extend my stay, that this situation is normal with the new rules.

Is it really normal? Will I be able to get a permission to my whole internship program? This process is starting to upset me, I've never had this kind of problem in other countries.
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Robin from Canada | Jan. 18, 2014 01:35
Yes, it is true. Because from September 1st, 2013, there is no visa type for internship, only business M/F or work Z. In your case, you should extend your M after entry with certificate of your inviting company.
Related Questions:
I wish to go to China for a holiday/meet up with some friends there
Asked by Steve from Australia
| Oct. 09, 2013 03:21
What rules did Han's dynasty follow from Qins?
Asked by Sally from USA
| Apr. 01, 2014 03:41
My friend is currently at the Bangkok airport
Asked by Coree from USA
| Feb. 17, 2017 20:41
Traveling to another country while on F Business Visa
Asked by Jay from United Kingdom
| Aug. 25, 2013 04:41
What & How to pack for 3 months in China
Asked by AK from Singapore
| Jul. 11, 2017 21:35
Return Flight Via Beijing and Shanghai
Asked by Thomas from Australiat
| Dec. 21, 2012 03:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)