Asked by judy Wong from Australia | Jan. 06, 2014 00:12
About:China Business Visa

Health Check requirement in China visa application

Hi there, just a question regarding health check in the application of China Z type. I hold a Singaporean passport and I have been living in Australia for the last 10 years. I was advised by a migration agent that since I hold a Singaporean passport, I must do my health check in Singapore (an Australian health check is not accepted) and I must have the health check certificate verified by the China Embassy in Singapore. If the above is true, it means I have to fly to Singapore and stay for a few days to complete these processes. Just want to clarify if this requirement is indeed correct before I proceed to do this. Also, will a health check done in Hong Kong be accepted as HK is part of PRC.
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Fiona from USA | Jan. 06, 2014 02:46
Personally, I think the agent is right because it engages in the visa applications and knows about the rules. But you might contact the Chinese embassy in Australia to confirm about it if you still have doubt. Usually, the applicants who apply for the Z type have two health examinations. The first is done when they apply for the stay permit and Z type. The second is done at designated Chinese hospital when they apply for the resident permit. So I am afraid that the health check done in HK is not applicable.
Related Questions:
VISA APPLICATION ENQUIRY. Please how do i get a china travel visa IN GHANA....
Asked by Naana from Ghana
| Sep. 27, 2018 00:49
z and temporary residence inquiry
Asked by karen from Philippines
| Apr. 17, 2013 02:57
Health Check before Letter of Invitation
Asked by Steve N. from USA
| May. 10, 2013 03:13
i want to send a staff in my company for trainning to a company in china.wa...
Ms.KHASE from Nigeria
| Jan. 25, 2011 00:05
Chinese Embassy or Consular designated Hospital
Asked by Irene Rubang from
| Mar. 27, 2015 04:01
I want to know the current requirement for visa application
Asked by chibueze from nigeria
| Dec. 04, 2010 19:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)