Asked by Aarti from United Kingdom | Dec. 06, 2013 11:25
About:China Visa

Is it easy to obtain a 6 month multiple entry X2 visa?

Having trouble finding enough info on this. I got a 6 month F last summer without any problem but I've read that now I'll have to get an X2.

I have a 3 month internship, and I am looking to spend another 3 months after looking for further unpaid work experience. As I haven't yet got a company to confirm those last 3 months, will they only give me a 3 month X2?

If so, will I be able to extend this X2 in China or in Hong Kong? I'll be based in Shenzhen so I can easily make my way to HK.

Answers (1)
Answered by Hunk from USA | Dec. 07, 2013 02:52
Hi, I think the correct type should be F for internship. Generally the embassy will issue visa based on the invitation letter, so most likely you will get a 3 month F. But don't worry, it is ok for you to either extend it without leaving or exit to HK and apply for a new F.
Related Questions:
I'd like to apply for a 1 year multiple entry visa and am finding conflicti...
Asked by caniza from Hungary
| Sep. 24, 2014 21:39
12 month multiple entry tourist visa
Asked by Joe from Australia
| Dec. 08, 2013 03:19
Visa for 6 Month
Asked by Bishal from Nepal
| Apr. 25, 2018 02:18
hello, i would like to go to Guangzhou on a M(business) visa for 6 months.w...
Asked by Eddie from Canada
| Nov. 05, 2014 20:03
Does the invitation letter for an internship have to state type of visa/no....
Asked by Aarti from United Kingdom
| Dec. 13, 2013 02:31
Is there a possibility to obtain 6 months or 1 year multiple entry visa for...
Asked by Mr.Rahul from Inida
| Jun. 12, 2009 01:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)