Asked by JC from Malaysia | Nov. 27, 2013 02:25
About:Hong Kong Travel

Hi, i will reach HK in the evening and stay for 7 days. Any suggestion if i want to go to the attractions(except disneyland) and some of the island?

Also is that enough a day tour to Macau??

Answers (4)
Answered by Gloria from Spain | Nov. 27, 2013 20:14
Hi, apart from Disneyland Resort, there are many other great attrations there, but 7 days seems to be too long to only spend in HK. If you are interested in exploring more, I suggest you also visit Macau, as you mentioned as well as Shenzhen or Guangzhou in China mailand, both of which are easily accessible from HK.

Then my suggestion for your itinerary should be as follows:
D1: Ngong Ping 360/ Giant Budhha - Tai O Fishing Village
D2: Ocean Park and the peak as well as the Madame Tussauds on the peak. At night, enjoy the Symphony of Light at Victoria Bay
D3: Sky 100 - Avenue of Stars - Kowloon Park - Ladies Street and Temple Street Night Market (or you can go to Aberdeen first in the morning and then go to these attractions)
D4: a whole day in Macau. By the way, it is generally enough to cover the major attractions there in a whole day.
D5: Shenzhen for Window of the World, Splendid China and Folk Cultural Village, and Safari Park
D6: Dameisha or Xiaomeisha anf OCT East. Dongmen Pedestrian is worth a visit
D7: Causeway Bay for shopping or tasting local snacks in HK is suggested. After you can get ready for leaving.
May help!
Answered by jc from Malaysia | Nov. 28, 2013 03:36
Thanks for the information. How about the transportation to shenzhen? Did i need to apply visa for that?
Answered by Gloria | Nov. 29, 2013 01:43
At Hung Hom Railway Station of HK, you can take Eat Rail line to Lo Wu and then cross border to Luo Hu, Shenzhen. Then transfer to local public transportation to the attractions.
Answered by Aimee from Indonesia | Nov. 29, 2013 02:11
You need to apply for a China visa. But if you have applied China visa before, then you are able to get a Shenzhen visa on arrival at the border.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am Indian, visiting HK for 7 days on business trip and from there pla...
Asked by Mr.Hardik from India
| Aug. 19, 2010 01:38
Chinese visa application in HK for a philippine passport holder
Asked by Joshua from Philippines
| Nov. 03, 2012 02:39
Hi, I will travel to HK on 31 Mar - 7 Apr and then will travel to Macau on ...
Asked by Ms.Essie from Malaysia
| Mar. 11, 2010 04:51
Hi there, I'm planning on a trip to Shenzhen for 7 days. What if I would li...
Asked by Ms.Cynthia from Malaysia
| Feb. 11, 2011 03:20
About HK permit. I have US Green card and Chinese Passport.
Asked by zs from USA
| Sep. 06, 2018 19:47
Singaporean from Hong Kong > Taiwan for 7 days > back to Hong Kong
Asked by Diana from Singaporen
| Oct. 27, 2015 01:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)