Asked by Catherine Centeno from Philippines | Nov. 10, 2013 00:47
About:China Embassy in Philippines

My mother and I, together with 11yr old child plan to visit Hongkong on Feb 2014.

with airline and hotels bookings which are non-refundable, do we need to get a visa to enter Hongkong? If so, kindly advise on how to get one. Thanks.

Answers (2)
Answered by Lina from Mexico | Nov. 10, 2013 01:31
How long will you stay there? Currently, passport holders of Philippines enjoy 14 days free stay in HK though it's said that HK will cancel 14 days free stay due to the Manila Hostage Incident if the president of the Philippines doesn't make an apology in one month.

You can wait and see if there will be any change due to the incident. If the HK requires people from Philippines to apply for visa, then you will apply one. If not, you can still enjoy 14 days free stay there.
Answered by Roy from Philippines | Nov. 10, 2013 08:26
Hi catherine! I am from the Philippines and also have a HK vacation next year sometime in March for three days. I am closely monitoring this issue and where and how to get the HK one here in Manila.
Related Questions:
visa inquiry for kids tourist.
Asked by sharon tadifa from hongkong
| Jan. 21, 2013 03:37
How do i get to Silka Seaview Hotel from Kowloon Station?
Asked by Bnoh from Philippines
| Jul. 09, 2016 02:01
my dob 22nd sept 1979 my partner's 5th sept 1976
Asked by x from india
| Oct. 18, 2013 21:09
I got married on 18jan'13. I m a pig nd my hubby a tiger sign. I m pregnan...
Asked by sushmita from India
| Nov. 11, 2013 21:37
is the visa to Nanchang different than to Hong Kong?
Asked by Ron from Canada
| Nov. 25, 2013 01:10
We plan to visit yunnan kunming, lijiang-dali and yulong snow mt on Feb 10...
Asked by Ms.irene from Malaysia
| Jan. 20, 2010 04:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)