Asked by Claire from United Kingdom | Oct. 13, 2013 05:51
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ

Would I be able to use the 72 hour waiver?If not could I get another single entry one whilst in PRC?

I am travelling from uk via Amsterdam to Guangzhou (arrive Tuesday 16). I will then be travelling to yunfu, zhuhai and was then hoping to visit Macao on sunday 20 towards the end of my stay. I would leave Macao on the Monday and return to Guangzhou for my early morning Tuesday flight direct to the UK. My problem is that I have only been issued a single entry one. I could get a flight from mhf via Beijing to Guangzhou.

Answers (1)
Answered by Fred from Portugal | Oct. 14, 2013 04:09
You can apply for another single entry from the office of the Foreign Ministry Affairs of PRC in Macau or HK SAR. It shouldn't be a problem for you. Or you might ask the largest travel agency in HK to handle it for you. It has branches in Macau too.
Related Questions:
Flying to Shangai for two nights before departing on a Cruise Ship can I us...
Asked by Mary Roberts from Scotland
| Jul. 25, 2016 02:21
72 hour waiver visa - Travel Shanghai to Beijing to Shanghai?
Asked by Stephanie from New Zealand
| Jun. 17, 2018 08:18
Nagoya, Japan - Shanghai - Nagoya
Asked by Wayne from Japan
| Nov. 08, 2017 00:00
Am I able to use 72 hour transit of travelling to shanghai from Beijing?
Asked by Sarah alcock from English
| Dec. 14, 2016 23:51
Transit for fly in - sail out
Asked by Cen Lewis from United Kingdom
| Jan. 10, 2018 01:03
72 hours waiver multiple times.
Asked by Tanya from United Kingdom
| Sep. 26, 2018 12:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)