Asked by Dr. Napavarn Noparatnaraporn from Thailand | Oct. 12, 2013 10:44
About:Hong Kong Transportation

We are 5 (3 adults , 2 kids (3,5 yrs) will travel Hong Kong(15-19 Oct), how to go apartment Ovolro

- Please recommend how to go the Apartment named Ovolro , if by taxi approx how much?
- Please recommend the best Dim Sim (Yumcha) place in Hong Kong.

Answers (1)
Answered by Amy from USA | Oct. 12, 2013 21:56
For the apartment, do you refer to the one at 222 Hollywood Road, Sheung Wan?
If so, it is suggested to take a taxi to reach your hotel directly. The taxi fare is around 300HK$ for a taxi and all of you can stay in one taxi.

For the dim sim, you can go to the Central and Causeway Bay area to try to find some restaurants.
Related Questions:
Hi, what is the best transportation to get to auberge discovery hotel from ...
Asked by Imron from Indonesia
| Jun. 27, 2018 20:59
Hi, Just want to know that if I am going for holidays to hong kong from ...
Asked by Mr.Raj from Indian ( residing in UAE)
| Feb. 08, 2011 00:32
What is the best transportation from Hongkong airport to crown plaza Kowlo...
Asked by J from Philippines
| Mar. 09, 2015 22:38
how to go from hong kong airport to kowloon? we are 3 adults, 2 kids and 1b...
Asked by rani from Indonesia
| Jan. 16, 2014 20:27
we will be going to HK for 5 days. 2 adults with 3 kids ages 8, 5 and3. w...
Asked by Mr.jenny from China
| Mar. 04, 2011 21:35
Hi Will be travelling with 2 adults and 2 kids (3 & 5 yrs) old and stayi...
Asked by Ms.Wong from Singapore
| Oct. 10, 2010 02:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)