Asked by Amy | Oct. 07, 2013 17:04
About:China Visa

Do I need to go through the process of getting the invitation letter and employment permit again???

I have already received my invitation Letter issued by duly authorized entity and foreigners Employment Permit issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security. But when I went to apply for Z, I was told I have less than a year left of my passport and I need to renew it.

If I renew it, the passport no. will change, which was the number that is written on the two documents above. What do I do? Will I have to go through the entire process or is there a faster way?

Answers (1)
Answered by Abel from HK | Oct. 08, 2013 03:30
Hi, you can try to apply with both your old and new passports. Or you may contact the embassy directly is this acceptable.
Related Questions:
I am Australia and on vacation in u.s. And decided to travel to china from...
Asked by Holly from Australia
| Mar. 31, 2014 01:24
My Business Visa runs out in June and I am travelling back to China in Augu...
Asked by Linda from United Kingdom
| Apr. 20, 2015 21:22
I am arriving at Shanghai from NZ and transferring to go to Wenzhou 4 hrs l...
Asked by Peter from New Zealand
| Jan. 21, 2015 19:46
Z Visa Processing
Asked by Kenny King from USA
| Oct. 10, 2013 03:43
i am an austrian and i want to travel to China to buy somethings,
Asked by okoji from Austria
| May. 22, 2017 21:15
I am an American who was going through process of getting Z visa(had 1 mont...
Asked by Mr.Zayd from USA
| Sep. 20, 2010 01:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)