Asked by Gilbert Cheng from Singapore | Sep. 28, 2013 01:01
About:Best Guangzhou Restaurants

Will be in Hong Kong but heard a lot on 2 days or 3 days Guangzhou Gourmet tour starting from Hong Kong to places like Panyu, Shunde ....

Any recommendation.

Answers (1)
Answered by Atrina from Netherlands | Sep. 28, 2013 01:13
You must be going to stay in certain hotel in HK. It is suggested to turn your hotel to contact a travel agency, which may arrange your GZ Gourmet tour.

If you are travveling on your own, it is ok. At Panyu, Dabei Road should never be missed! Another one is Xihua Road at Yuexiu District. As for Shunde, it is in Foshan,not GZ, but it is easily reached by bus or MTR.
Related Questions:
Cruise passenger arrives In Shanghai for 2 days do I need a tour to qualify...
Asked by Liz from Usa
| Feb. 25, 2018 18:49
We have 7 full days in HK. Will it be worthwhile to go tour Guangzhou or cl...
Asked by Jimmy Luk from USA
| Jun. 10, 2016 21:23
We are scheduled to go to HK in August. I heard about there were many good...
Asked by Ms.Butterfly from USA
| Jul. 23, 2010 22:47
Do I need a China visa if starting cruise in Hong Kong w 1 stop in shangha...
Asked by Liz from USA
| Jan. 16, 2018 20:15
Is there a tour starting from hong kong to other places in china as I will ...
Asked by Pinks from USA
| Feb. 11, 2015 20:34
Hi, I am a US citizen and i am in guangzhou Now With a visa for china for 2...
Asked by Andre from USA
| Apr. 18, 2015 21:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)