Asked by Anastasia from Russia | Sep. 23, 2013 07:43
About:Policy for Foreigners with Immediate Family Living in China

What to do?

I'm Russian citizen and want to apply for student visa to study in Shenzhen in Hong Kong. According to a new policy, i cant exchange tourist L in China, and have to do it not on mainland. As University office suggested, I have to go to Hong Kong and apply there for temporary student type one and after come back to university, register and pay the fees so after I will be able to extend it to a proper one. Is it possible? And if it is, can you advise me any address where to go in Hong Kong

Answers (1)
Answered by Samuel from USA | Sep. 24, 2013 01:30
Why don't you apply for a student X directly in Russia? It is true that changing L to X is not allowed within mainland PRC. If you are now in HK, you can have a try to apply from the Commissioner's Office of the Ministry of China Foreign Affairs. Address: 42 Kennedy Road, Central, Hong Kong
Related Questions:
Attending an exchange students wedding. Trying to understand what is expect...
Asked by Jp from USA
| Jul. 03, 2016 21:37
What do Chinese children do in their free time? what activities do they do?...
Asked by Penny from New York
| Dec. 02, 2014 21:21
i lost my nigeria passport in guangzhou china and i was deported with emag...
Asked by ifeanyi from nigerian
| Nov. 28, 2014 02:00
I applied for a new passport because it'll expire within 6 but my Chinese v...
Asked by Marcel Lehmann from Netherlands
| Feb. 01, 2016 20:38
I'm a female MONKEY born Dec 7, 1968. I'm planning to open my business in a...
Asked by Cyndy from USA
| Jun. 08, 2017 22:19
what languages do they speak?
Asked by from AZ
| Feb. 16, 2009 22:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)