Asked by Marco from China | Sep. 23, 2013 00:52
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Im currently in PRC on a double entry 6month business visa but want to make frequent trips to HK

What should I do? I am currently on an internship in Shenzhen, and my partner is on an internship in Hong Kong. I have been issued with a double entry 6month business type, I need to be here for that 6 months but I want to be able to see my partner in HK from time to time (once a fortnight.) Is there anything I can do? Is it possible to get a L on top of my current one that will allow me multiple entries?

Answers (1)
Answered by David from Ireland | Sep. 23, 2013 01:04
Double-entry allows to enter PRC two times. I don't know if you already run out your second entry chance. If so, it's impossible for you to go to HK like you said. If you have run out your second entry, you can visit HK for once and get back to Shenzhen.

I think you'd better consult with the local PSB if there is such one that allows you visit HK frequently for foreigners. There is such one at Zhuhai-Macau Border.
Related Questions:
Can I apply for a Double entry, 6month visa online or I need to come to Har...
Asked by Beatrice Paidamoyo Zimidzi from Zimbabwe
| Aug. 03, 2017 04:52
hello im a swiss citizan and i have a 6month(valid till 7of july) double...
Asked by Mr.mueller from switzerland
| May. 19, 2009 02:39
I am currently in china,with a british passport,that has a 6month double en...
Asked by Ms.emily mansell from england
| Mar. 15, 2011 21:05
Business Visa Holder in China wants Korean visa
Asked by Iris from Philippines
| Sep. 19, 2016 21:12
How many times can I apply for a tourist visa in China?
Asked by Hannah from Norway
| Oct. 13, 2015 03:07
What penalty will I face in my situation?
Asked by bale from Uganda
| Dec. 09, 2013 03:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)