Asked by Kevin | Sep. 17, 2013 02:25
About:Chinese Embassies in Asia

Travel To Hong Kong

I am an Indian citizen with an Indian passport working in Dubai as resident there. I have come to (Ghoungzhou) with and F type visa having 2 enteries. I want to know whether i need any seperate one to go to Hong Kong for a one day trip. I have heard that Indian passport holders can stay in Hong Kong for 14 days without a visa. Please confirm. I am plannin to go by bus to shenzen and transit to Hong Kong at Lohu(Shenzen) immigration. So will i have to present any other document other than my Passport. Please confirm.
Thank You

Answers (1)
Answered by Mars from Malaysia | Sep. 17, 2013 04:46
Yes, you are allowed free stay in HK for 14 days. So for one day visit, you can just show your passport and return ticket if any.
Related Questions:
How long it takes to travel on bus E22 from HKIA to Laguna City in the Kwun...
Asked by Melanie from USA
| Aug. 14, 2017 22:37
pls am I in Nigeria and want to travel to hong kong, what do I do?
Asked by Mariadaniel from Nigeria
| Mar. 23, 2017 21:29
How to travel from Hong Kong to Foshan?
Asked by Mr.S.Subramani from India
| Aug. 18, 2010 03:25
How to travel from Hong Kong to Qingdao?
Asked by Herbert Francisco from Brasil
| Oct. 16, 2016 03:33
best way to travel from Guilin to Hong Kong?
| Nov. 12, 2016 20:13
Is there a baggage counter in the HK airport if we want to go around the ci...
Asked by Anj from Philippines
| Apr. 08, 2014 21:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)