Asked by Bastian from Germany | Sep. 12, 2013 10:55
About:Dual Nationality

Hi! Im german, my wife is chinese, we work in china. We expecting a child and are discussing about adoption

Wether it should become chinese or german. We know that the kid can devide when 18 but our question is: what is more useful regarding schooling, visas,...has anybody infos about different school fees or problems about foreigners applying for schools in china. Thank you! If anybody has interest in exchanging experiencies just contact us. We live in china for 7 years.

Answers (1)
Answered by Sally from Canada | Sep. 22, 2013 20:36
Hi, you can send your adopted child to the international school for education if he or she is a foreign kid. If it is a Chinese kid, things will be easier and the tuition fee in Chinese/compulsory schools is much cheaper.

As for visa, if you are taking your baby to Germany, you need to consult the German Embassy in China. Which city are your staying by the way?
Related Questions:
Hi could someone help me im a uk citizen my wife is chinese i currently wor...
Asked by Mr.william jennings from uk
| Apr. 26, 2010 04:22
Hi, im a singaporean and my wife's a thai national. we intend to travel to ...
Asked by Mr.Lee from Singapore
| Sep. 06, 2009 03:30
visa for SA and German passport holders
Asked by Anton Dahlmann from Botswana
| Feb. 05, 2014 20:44
Dependant visa
Asked by Jose
| Oct. 17, 2012 03:44
Transit visa required?
Asked by guest from Germany
| Feb. 24, 2013 01:34
What and how do i need to apply 1 years multiple visa in china?
Asked by andi susanto from Indonesia
| Feb. 01, 2015 01:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)