Asked by DAN from Malaysia | Sep. 01, 2013 04:40
About:Policy for Foreigners with Immediate Family Living in China

Residence Permit, anyone can help me?

I had been working and living in PRC since 2010, still holding work-permit and a residence permit but I have intention of leaving the company and might not have any support from company. I am married to a chinese wife with registration in HongKong and also a china born child. How or am I eligible for applying a residence permit since I will set-up my own company in HongKong. We already have our own car and house in China.
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Katrina from Russia | Sep. 02, 2013 03:13
Actually, you need to apply for a Z again if you have your own company. Before you set up your company, you might apply for a Q type one for family visit if your wife is from mainland China. In order to apply for the Q type, the marriage certificate is needed. But I am not sure if the one you get in HK is ok for this.
Related Questions:
i want to get marry with chinese girl and planning to stay in china.can any...
Asked by Mr.Haris from pakistan
| Jun. 09, 2010 20:47
Hello, How far is the Four Seasons Hotel in Pudong District, Shanghai to Th...
Asked by Nat from n/A
| Oct. 23, 2013 01:04
I would like to apply for Chinese Permanent Residence Permit, I am a workin...
Asked by Ms.ellen from Indonesia
| Oct. 19, 2009 20:14
I am a Ghanaian but am now in Cairo and want to visit china.
Asked by maholda from cairo
| Jun. 13, 2015 03:43
I'm a Nigerian,married to chinese(guangzhou)citizen and i have applied for ...
Asked by Mr.ugo from Nigeria
| Mar. 20, 2011 03:00
Hi, I am a Turkish citizen but I live in Belgium with a residence permit ...
Asked by Mr.Gunes from Turkey
| Nov. 17, 2010 21:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)