Asked by talha fareed from Saudi Arabia | Aug. 31, 2013 15:33
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

visa to drop brother in china

my brother got addmission in sautheast medical university nangin, i want to go with him to china. guide me how can i get visa and the document required. fyi i completed studies in india and came to join my parents in saudi arabia. i am still in his sponsorship. waiting for your reply.

Answers (1)
Answered by hank from Germany | Sep. 01, 2013 03:45
You need to apply for S1 (more than 180 days) or S2 (less than 180 days) type. The basic documents for S2 are: your passport (at least six months validity and blank pages), a filled application form with 48mm x 33mm recent taken photo, legal status (if you apply in the third country, you should provide your residence permit, student or work permit), photocopy of your previous Chinese passports and visas if you have been PRC before.

Supporting documents: photocopy of your brother's passport and residence permit, an invitation letter from your brother, original and photocopy of certification (certification of kinship) showing the relationship of family members between you and your brother.
Related Questions:
Im from Philippines. Can i ask if i want to get china visa for tourist.
Asked by Laarni San juan from Philippines
| Oct. 22, 2014 22:52
if i drop in a China visa application on tuesday, will my visa be ready to ...
Asked by michelle from Ireland
| Jun. 27, 2011 04:56
Do I pay for my VISA when I drop it off or pick it up?
Asked by Stephen Osmond from USA
| Apr. 27, 2015 21:05
Can I ask somebody to drop off my application for Chinese tourist visa in C...
Asked by Jen from Canada
| Jan. 06, 2013 00:11
can I apply a tourist visa on behalf of my brother-in-law?
Asked by Peng from Malaysia
| Feb. 25, 2015 19:34
my brother holds x1 type.Can he help me in F type visa?
Asked by ahmed from Pakistan
| Dec. 24, 2016 01:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)