Asked by Tey | Aug. 28, 2013 04:12
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Student in Beijing with a student visa and wants to visit Hongkong for 3 days but i have Single Entry

hi .. so i have a 6 months X issued here in Beijing because im studying here for a short course in Chinese language

but i want to visit HongKong during the Weekend but the thing is i only have single entry that was issued while im here extended from another student X.

now in my remarks. " permitted to stay until Feb ** 2014 for this time, and to stay for 30 days each time since the next entry.. let's say i can leave for hongkong but if i go back my 6 months X will be invalid anymore?

Answers (1)
Answered by Alva from Canada | Aug. 28, 2013 04:56
Yes, a single entry allows one entry only, you can not re-enter mainland after visiting HK. But it is worth a try to visit the local PSB for confirmation because it is hard to understand the last part of the above remarks.
Related Questions:
hi,iam a pakistani citizen and now in china,Xi,an on a student visa and i h...
Asked by Mr.nasir from Pakistan
| Oct. 26, 2009 04:02
To whom it may concern, I am a student in Tokyo (student visa for 1 year...
Asked by Mrs.Isabelle Garcia van Gool from Netherlands
| May. 03, 2009 21:31
What are the documents needed for visa application of a Chinese friend who ...
Asked by Lady Mae from Philippines
| May. 28, 2018 00:55
I am student and making adventure holiday to china, my part is to organize ...
Asked by Mr.Sergejs from UK
| Jul. 01, 2009 03:31
How can I get a re-entry visa in China?
Asked by Peggy from United States
| Sep. 13, 2011 02:46
Hongkong visa from a Italian student staying in Japan
Asked by Giuseppe from Italy
| Nov. 17, 2014 21:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)