Asked by Tetiana from Ukraine | Aug. 12, 2013 20:46
About:Embassy & Consulates of Japan in China

Can i apply for visa to Japan in Guangzhou consulate?

Hello! Im Ukrainian citizen, but now im loceted in China, And which documents need to do this?
Thank you.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Answers (10)
Answered by Iris from Greece | Sep. 22, 2013 01:09
Sorry, I am afraid that you can't apply there. According to Japanese embassy, you have to apply via CITS Head Office (China International Travel Service) in Beijing. As the embassy doesn't specify the detailed required documents, I think you should contact them for this. Tel: 4006008888
Answered by Mukeah from Macau | Mar. 13, 2016 19:41
Hello I'm neplese working in Macau can i apply for Japan visa
Answered by Susan from United Kingdom | Mar. 13, 2016 21:28
You need to go the Japan consulate in HK or the Japan embassy in mainland China to apply for it.
Answered by Joshi from Macau | Apr. 13, 2016 05:22
Nepalese people can apply Japanese visit visa in Guangzhou ?
Answered by Nancy from Malaysia | Apr. 14, 2016 20:37
If you have residence permit in Guangzhou, you can apply for it from there.
Answered by Smit Bhansali from India | Aug. 07, 2017 22:50
can Indian apply japanese tourist visa from guangzhou
Answered by Ruheena Javed from China | Aug. 20, 2017 20:26
Hey Smit have you got any suggestion about your query i also want to apply Japanese visa here in Guangzhou but facing some problem if you got some suggestions could you please share with me. I would be grateful to you.
Thank you
Answered by Zeester from South Africa | Jun. 05, 2018 22:40
The people who help foreigners for visas to Japan are an agency located in the Garden Hotel, 7th floor. Their number is 020 - 83651850. Call them and see if they can help you. This is the agency recommended to me by the Japanese consulate in Guangzhou
Answered by Zeester from South Africa | Jun. 05, 2018 22:42
Sorry, I made a mistake with the number for the agency in the response above. the number is:
020 - 8365 - 1840. This is the agency recommended by the Japanese Consulate in GZ. Thanks
Answered by Jack | Dec. 26, 2018 17:01
Hi, do you know what time they are open in the morning? Thanks.
Related Questions:
Australian applying for China Visa in Japan
Asked by Callie Brown from Australia
| Nov. 15, 2011 21:46
Do I need to get the visa to China again in Guangzhou?
Asked by Iris Sun from Canada
| Jul. 14, 2014 20:23
I am a New Zealander, I have a COE for a Japan working visa. Can I apply in...
Asked by Campbell from New Zealand
| Nov. 14, 2016 21:08
American 3-year resident in Japan, do I need to apply through a travel agen...
Asked by Ben from America
| Sep. 26, 2012 01:38
How can I apply for Chinese visa in Japan with an Australian passport
Asked by Js from Australia
| Dec. 05, 2016 21:07
Iam from Philippines but working here in China. Can i apply for japan visa ...
Asked by Ely lopez from Philippines
| Mar. 23, 2015 22:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)