Asked by Kris from Trinidad and Tobago | Aug. 11, 2013 02:33
About:China Embassy in Trinidad and Tobago

Teach English in China. A Citizen of Trinidad and Tobago. What VISA do I need? Is this possible

I would like to Teach English in China. I am a Citizen of Trinidad and Tobago. What are my chances of teaching in China? What are the requirements for a Z type? What are the requirements for a F type? What are the requirements for a Ltype? I am a qualified Teacher in Trinidad and have a Bachelor's Degree together with a TESOL Certificate. Trinidad is an English Speaking former British Colony country. Would I be able to get a Z type to teach in China?

Answers (1)
Answered by Linda from Germany | Aug. 11, 2013 21:23
If you want to work in China, you need to find an employer first. Then your employer can help you apply for the Z type one. However, most schools prefer to hire native English speakers as English teacher. This doesn't mean that you can't find a TESL teaching position.
Related Questions:
US citizen/teacher in Ukraine looking for Chinese Z visa to teach English i...
Asked by Ms.McNeal from US
| Apr. 16, 2009 04:51
I want to teach english in China and bring my wife also.I'm a US citizen bu...
Asked by Mr.Gregory from USA
| Dec. 12, 2010 00:18
Danish citizen looking to teach in China. Visa requirements?
Asked by Mirna from Denmark
| Jun. 25, 2015 22:40
Greetings My name is Frederick Rowe. I am a U.S. citizen and teach Engli...
Asked by Mr.Rowe from South Korea
| Mar. 14, 2010 19:52
Teaching position in Beijing
Asked by K Morgan from Northern Ireland
| Jun. 09, 2016 20:32
Are Nigerian passport holder eligible for China work visa to teach English ...
Asked by BlessedMom from Nigeria
| Mar. 28, 2017 02:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)