Asked by Syed Tariq Ali from Russiaa | Aug. 05, 2013 03:10
About:Chinese Embassy in Russia

i want to visit China need single entry visit visa.

Dear Sir/Madum
I am a Pakistani citizen having Pakistani passport doing business in Moscow,Russia for last 3 years i have residence permit which will be expired on November 28 ,2013 this will be renewed before expire ,i visited China in Canton Fair at Guangzhou this year in first week of May 2013 ,now again i want to visit Guangzhou to meet some customers as i am buying textile raw material from China ,please advise if i can get single entry Chinese one in Moscow ,please note i got USA 5 year multiple one in Moscow last year too. I can provide round trip ticket with hotel reservations along with application.please advise
Best regards
Syed Tariq Ali

Answers (1)
Answered by Tim from New Zealand | Aug. 06, 2013 03:23
You can go to Chinese embassy in Russia to apply for a M type one for trade activites. Except for your passport, a filled application form and recent passport size photo, you need to provide an invitation letter from duly authorized unit and your residence permit in Russia.
Related Questions:
I have China Single Entry Visa and want to visit Macau and Hongkong, Is it ...
Asked by Priyanka from India
| Aug. 24, 2011 03:28
Visa for sanya issue
Asked by MD MAHBUBUR RAHMAN from Bangladesh
| Oct. 23, 2017 20:51
Do I need a multiple/ double entry VISA?
Asked by Amit from India
| Jan. 20, 2015 01:14
do i need a visa to travel to HK from China
Asked by sam from Nigeria
| Mar. 30, 2013 01:35
Hi,can a Malaysia passport holder apply VOA at Shenzhen Louhu?
Asked by Sher from Malaysia
| Apr. 20, 2013 02:38
Zimbabwean passport,single entry visa to China. Do I need another one to vi...
Asked by Mimi from South Africa
| Nov. 02, 2013 03:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)