Asked by Nigel from UK | Aug. 04, 2013 05:05
About:China Embassy in U.K.

Uk husband/Chinese wife want to share life together

I am UK citiizen and married my wife (a Chinese national) in China last September. Between our first meeting and marriage, UK immigration rules changed and made it very difficult for my wife to apply for UK visa for settlement. This is due to the excessive financial rules requirements which i can cover with sale of my house which is taking longer than expected. Sadly we have been apart for nearly a year and could be facing up to another year with procedures. They have recently issued new regulations and i would like to know if it is possible for me, either to live or to stay for an extended period of time with my wife here. This is a complete reversal of our marriage plans but maybe more practical if possible. With my trips last year, i enjoyed and admired the way of life there with my wife, family relations and friends. I am over 65 years old and wish to make my wife happy with some positive action.

Answers (1)
Answered by Judy from Canada | Aug. 06, 2013 02:33
Hi, it is possible for you to apply for a family visit Q1 under this new regulation. You can provide your marriage certificate, invitation letter from your wife and a copy of her ID, and your previous Chinese visas for application.
Related Questions:
I'm a Pisces wood ox who meet a man born in year of ox too. we are friends ...
Asked by maria lourdes from Philippines
| Jul. 22, 2013 21:23
My birthday is 6th October 1967 and his is 14th February 1992. Can it work...
Asked by Karen from United Kingdom
| Oct. 29, 2015 02:34
Horse oct 1,1942 - divorced five years
Asked by Mary from USA
| Feb. 08, 2015 19:36
I , my wife and 1 son do not want to share cabin. How to get a cabin of our...
Asked by Jared woo from Malaysia
| Sep. 04, 2016 20:36
Hi, I was born on October 30, 1949. What is my lucky number?
Asked by DOMINGO LAXAMANA MANUEL from Philippines
| Nov. 07, 2015 01:09
Hi I am a fire snake and my girlfriend is a metal pig we are going through ...
Asked by Anthony Francis from United Kingdom
| Aug. 12, 2018 23:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)