Asked by Clau from USA | Aug. 02, 2013 22:54
About:China Embassy in Colombia

I will be traveling to China for work for one week.

Hello, I'm a Colombian citizen living in Houston Texas, I'm not a US resident and in this moment my status is an L1 (work permit). Can I apply to the business F in Houston if I do not have the L1 stamp in my passport? or do I need travel first to Colombia, get the stamp in the passport and the apply for it from Houston?

I really would appreciate all the information you can provide me

Best regards.

Answers (1)
Answered by Robert from Canada | Aug. 03, 2013 01:50
Hi, you can apply in Huston if you are living there. But I am not clear what do you mean by "do not have the L1 stamp in your passport". Your work permit in US is ok for application there.
Related Questions:
US citizen Apply for a Chinese business Visa in Czech??
Asked by Jun Quemado from United States
| Aug. 01, 2014 22:41
Do I need to apply for a visa if I'm just traveling China for one week?
Asked by Ms.Donna from USA
| Feb. 27, 2011 19:26
In China for one week's work at a theme park. Can I enter on a L Visa?
Asked by Greg from USA
| Sep. 19, 2012 01:36
Work or bister visa ?
Asked by Crb from USA
| Nov. 25, 2014 19:49
Hi, I am traveling to hong kong for one week do i need a visa? if yes ,whic...
Asked by nawaff from kuwait
| Feb. 29, 2012 22:17
I am traveling to Beijing and Hong Kong for 1 week do I need the (L) visa?
Asked by sally from USA
| May. 15, 2017 04:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)